- Deviations to this policy must be agreed upon in writing (email).
- All divers must complete the Medical/Liability Release Form available here. Questions answered with ‘YES’ might lead to dive rejection without proper medical release. Any questions should be directed to Azure Divers by email before completing the booking.
- A booking is confirmed through email or by phone +1 (268) 562-3483.
- Dives and private instructors cancelled less than 24 hours before the booked dives or ‘no shows’ will be charged in full.
- Courses cancelled less than 2 days before scheduled course begin will be charged in full unless rescheduling is possible.
- Cancellation of private instructors is charged 50% until 24 hours before the dives and 100% within 24 hours of the dives.
- Cancellation of private boat charters is charged 50% until 7 days before the booked event and 100% within 7 days of the event.
- Cancellations due to illness will be handled individually and must be documented by a medical doctor.